Sportello Italia is a service promoted by CNA Multicultural Services Inc. for Italian-Australians. We assist clients with administrative and bureaucratic matters and act as a point of reference for dealings with Italian and Australian government departments.
Our agency assists with advice and support related to services offered by the Italian Consulate, Italian Comuni and other Italian and Australian public service offices. Sportello Italia functions as a hub to receive information on Australian laws regarding immigration and working rights.
Assistance is available for the following services, provided by qualified professionals to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction:
- Translation services Italian -> English and English -> Italian
- AIRE Registry Certificates
- Italian Property Searches and Certificates
- General and special power of attorney (proxies)
- Special Power of attorney for litigation
- Revocation of Power of attorney
- Deed of renunciation to inheritance
- Copy of notary deeds
- Disoccupazione per lavoratori rimpatriati
- Individual Tax Returns
For enquiries regarding the above services and other administrative services we offer, please contact our office on (02) 8786 0888 or via email at email@example.com.