Marco Polo – The Italian School of Sydney is looking for a casual Italian Language Assistant to join our school in 2023.
The successful candidate will:
- be fluent in Italian, in both written and verbal form (mother tongue, C2 or equivalent)
- have the interpersonal skills and knowledge of NSW primary and secondary study design to support students in gaining skills and confidence in Italian
- show preparedness to work with colleagues, students and admin staff during scheduled lessons
- demonstrate initiative in preparing resources for developing language acquisition skills
- enjoy working collaboratively to support educational outcomes and success for all
This position is a casual opportunity, commencing Term 1, 2023.
As a staff member of Marco Polo – The Italian School of Sydney, you are expected to arrange your own transport to and from the school based in Bossley Park, to conduct face-to-face language support.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter addressing the criteria and names of three (3) referees.
Executive Officer: Mr Giovanni Testa
Please email all applications directly to the email above.
NB. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Successful candidates must provide a Working with Children Check.
Applications Close: 25 January 2023